7 Pairs of Culottes to Get you Loving Cropped Pants
In last few seasons, the trend inspired by the long back polarizing pants silhouette, culottes have made a place in every wardrobe. The reason is its universally flattering and fit comfortably. With the newest versions 每 those cut from charmeuse, crushed velvet and embellished denim 每 it is proven now that cropped pants work for almost any occasion. Here are some styles that we canot wait to try this spring. Look at those and donot forget to shop.
1. Tibi Stretch Faille Pleated Culottes in redstone is a wide leg pants that can easily transition from casual to dressy and features a unique wrap-effect with belted tie. The length hits just below the knee and it goes perfectly with a bodysuit.
2. Topshop Tulle Mesh Pull on Trousers is for those who can think of sheer when selecting the bottoms. Designed to be cool, this pants come in cropped length with mesh detail and jersey lining.
3. Stella McCartney Denim Culottes stands out for its embroidered detailing on the cuffs. Dark denim pants are designed to suit any cool girl with her favorite top.
4. Christopher Kane Pansy Embroidered Culottes in blue denim is a great pick to replace skinny jeans for cool style. Embroidery makes this wide leg pants stand out from others and suitable for any occasion.
5. See by Chloe Waist-tie Gathered Gauze Culottes offer the airy, bohemian feel with the loose flowing cut. Ruffle trimmed cuffs with liberally sized waist tie allow adjusting the comfort when styled with feminine blouse and sandals.
6. Roksanda Deven Culottes in delicate robinos egg blue color and soft and smooth stretch-crepe fabric is a voluminous pant with feminine touch of scalloped rickrack trim. Put on a cool and girlish style in this wide leg pants with your favorite top.
7. jonathan Simkhai Ruffle Cropped Pant is a contemporary take on the vintage style. Crepe wide leg pants with ruffle details features contrast white piping detail, side slit pockets, elasticated waistband and single side ties.