10 Stunning Sundresses for your Bridesmaids
Attending a wedding without being a member of the bridal party is nice. You can enjoy party, dance and sip on champagne. one reason thatos bigger than others is the chance to buy a dress you always wanted to wear. Explore some of the best springtime wedding guest dresses here.
1. Topshop Wrap Midi Dress in marigold print has uneven hem and belted waist details to create a versatile piece that gives a lot of comfort at spring occasions.
2. The Vampireos Wife Night Garden Dress in midi length is crafted out of rose silk fabric and offers a figure-flattering fit owing to the sculpted seams and bust-pleats and dart combination.
3. Victoria Beckham Draped Yellow Dress in silk-blend satin is designed for optimum fluidity and lightness in spring. Special wrap-effect front and slim white straps make this flattering dress more special.
4. H&M A-Line Dress in light blue is constructed out of cotton poplin for comfortable styling option in warm weathers. Simple sleeveless dress is complimented by wide, flounced skirt, small ruffled collar, seam at hips and concealed back fasteners.
5. Red Valentino Lace Detail Georgette Dress is a feminine yet cool slip dress with drop waist skirt. Vertical panel details on the skirt and lace ribbons detail on the bodice add unique touch to the elegant short dress.
6. Cushnie Et ochs Christina Cutout Gown in silk-charmeuse features a playful floral print and the draped cowl neck adds a nice feminine touch to the long gown. Fluid column silhouette and flattering side cutouts make it perfect for special occasions.
7. Corona Cherry Print Silk Dress is an ideal pick for spring wedding parties. Its asymmetrical ruffles and open strappy back help present yourself in a flirty and fun style.
8. Brock Collection Didier Dress is crafted flawlessly out of silk blend with soft ruching at the bust, skirt and waist. Tie-fastening shoulder straps impart it a rich finish while the light blue-grey color makes it a great candidate for night party style.